Defense Law News
Eleven Collins & Lacy, P.C. attorneys spanning the firm’s four statewide offices have been named 2014 South Carolina Super Lawyers® and South Carolina Rising Stars® in 11 different practice areas.
“Collins & Lacy’s selection in this prestigious listing is exciting for both our firm and clients,” said Managing Partner Mike Pitts, who is a repeat Super Lawyers honoree. “The legal diversity of our honored attorneys reflects the success of Collins & Lacy’s mission to meet the diverse, growing needs of the Palmetto State businesses and citizens.”
Super Lawyers is an annual listing of attorneys who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Rising Star attorneys are selected using the same multiphase process as the Super Lawyers; however the attorneys on this list are either 40 years old or younger or in practice for 10 years or less. There are no more than 2.5 percent of the attorneys in the state who are named to the list.
Here is each Collins & Lacy attorney selected, as well as information about the practice areas in which their work is being recognized.
2014 South Carolina Super Lawyers:
- Andrew Cole, Construction/Surety
- Joel Collins, Civil Litigation: Defense
- Pete Dworjanyn, Insurance Coverage
- Stan Lacy, Workers’ Compensation
- Jack Griffeth, Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Mike Pitts, Employment Litigation: Defense
- Ross Plyler, General Litigation
2014 South Carolina Rising Stars:
- Charles Appleby, Employment & Labor
- Bennett Crites, Personal Injury Defense
- Will Bryan, Transportation/Maritime
- Amy Neuschafer, Professional Liability Defense
For more information about Collins & Lacy, please visit the International Society of Primerus Law Firms.