Defense Law News
Collins & Lacy, P.C. is pleased to announce eight attorneys have been selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America ® 2012.
The annual list is compiled by Best Lawyers after conducting surveys in which more than 39,000 leading attorneys confidentially evaluate their professional peers. Since attorneys are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed, Best Lawyers has come to be regarded by both the legal profession and the public as the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice.
Following are the Collins & Lacy attorneys selected for inclusion in Best Lawyers in America, as well as the practice areas in which their work is being recognized.
- Joel Collins - Criminal Defense: White Collar
- Stan Lacy - Workers’ Compensation Law
- Gray Culbreath – Bet-the-Company Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Mass Tort Litigation, Mass Tort Litigation – Class Actions – Defendants, Product Liability Litigation
- Pete Dworjanyn – Workers’ Compensation Law
- Ellen Adams – Workers’ Compensation Law
- Donald Van Riper – Workers’ Compensation Law
- Henry McKellar - Banking & Finance Law, Litigation – Banking & Finance
- Jack Griffeth – Arbitration, Mediation
Founding partner Stan Lacy says he is happy to see so many of the firms’ attorneys on the list. He says, “Recognition by one’s peers is one of the most meaningful forms of praise among attorneys.”