Consult with a Proven Melbourne Real Estate Lawyer
The proven Melbourne real estate lawyers at the Widerman Malek, P.L. law firm are experienced in the effective resolution of real estate lawsuits and claims as related to purchasing, developing and managing properties. Melbourne real estate attorney professionals are knowledgeable in all areas of general real estate law, including but not limited to boundary disputes, land sales and right of way claims in Melbourne Florida.
Contact a Melbourne Real Estate Attorney with
Experience Litigating Many Types of Real Estate Related Incidents:
- Boundary Disputes
- Foreclosure Defense
- Historic Conservation
- Homeowners Association
- Land Sales
- Mobile Home
- Property Management
- Real Estate Contracts
- Real Estate Fraud
- Real Estate Litigation
- Real Estate Sales
- Real Estate Taxation
- Right of Way Easements
Experienced Melbourne Real Estate Attorney
Florida real estate transactions are governed by federal statutes, as well as state statutory and common law. Melbourne Real Estate Law encompasses these state statutes and laws, as well as property law matters. Florida real estate law includes a wide variety of legal issues relating to acquiring, financing, developing, managing, constructing, leasing and selling commercial and residential real property of all kinds, including:
- Real estate transactions relating to representation, litigation, consultation and negotiation of mortgages, mortgage re-financing, reverse mortgages, 1031 tax-deferred exchanges, residential purchase and sale agreements, commercial purchase and sale agreements, residential leases, and commercial leases (e.g., office, medical building, restaurant, industrial property, or shopping center).
- Real estate disputes, including disputes over adverse possession, prescriptive easements, eminent domain, condemnation, property taxes, title and boundaries, views, trees, branches, party walls, fences, as well as nuisance, trespass and encroachment, as well as sale disputes (e.g., breach of contract, specific performance, non-disclosure, fraud or misrepresentation).
Real estate broker issues, including claims against and defense of real estate brokers and agents including negligence, fraud/misrepresentation, breach of fiduciary duty, disclosure obligations.
- Construction defects and mechanic’s liens, including disputes that owners, builders and contractors may have in regard to construction disputes, construction defects and claims, as well as construction accident claims.
- Land use and zoning matters, including representation of property owners before governmental entities (cities, counties, zoning boards, design review boards) relating to land use applications, permits variances, zoning exceptions, design review approvals, and special use permits, as well as common interest communities, including interpretation and enforcement of
- Covenants and Conditions & Restrictions (CC&R’s).
A Melbourne real estate lawyer is professional and knowledgeable in understanding the details, facts, complications, and circumstances that arise in a Melbourne real estate case.
Widerman Malek, P.L.
The Melbourne Real Estate Lawyer Source
The Melbourne real estate attorney professionals of Widerman Malek, P.L. law firm are distinguished by a history of successful real estate claim recoveries and resolutions. If you or your organization is involved in a real estate dispute or contractual issue, please call a Melbourne real estate lawyer with the Widerman Malek, P.L. law firm in Florida.