Alexzandria is an associate who focuses her practice on defending commercial, construction, premises liability, product liability, and transportation claims.
Prior to joining Lipe Lyons, Alexzandria worked as an Assistant State’s Attorney with the Cook County State’s Attorney’s Office where she gained extensive practical experience in the courtroom, including with trials. Alexzandria also led a team of 10 misdemeanor ASAs in daily duties.
Alexzandria is an active member in the following professional organizations:
- MD Chamberlain Foundation, CEO and Founder
- Cook County Bar Association's Lawyers in the Community Committee, Co-Chair
- Minority Leader Educational Resources (MLER), IL Bar Exam Tutor
- The Obama Foundation's FIrst Annual Leadership Training Day, Selected Attendee
- Commercial Litigation
- Catastrophic Loss
- Product Liability
- Alexzandria earned her Juris Doctor from the University of Illinois Chicago School of Law, where she was a member of the Thurgood Marshall Moot Court Honors Team and a national semi-finalist during the 2018-2019 year. She received her Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and Sociology with a minor in Black Studies from the University of Missouri-Columbia.
- Alexzandria was admitted to the Illinois bar in 2019.