Evangeline is a civil litigator passionate about healthcare law and is dedicated to providing compassionate advocacy through clear and focused legal services. Prior to joining JGKMW, Evangeline worked as a staff attorney at a nonprofit advocating for individuals with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities and interned at multiple healthcare-related organizations, such as a personal injury firm and a global health nonprofit.
In her free time, Evangeline enjoys watching documentaries, playing board games, and singing karaoke.
- BA and BS, University of Washington
- JD, Seattle University School of Law – cum laude
State Bar / Court Admissions:
- Washington State Bar
- Asian Bar Association of Washington
- Washington State Bar Association
- Washington State Society of Healthcare Attorneys