Brennen’s experience covers a broad range of legal matters including professional and commercial liability, consumer protection law, employment law, class actions, personal injury, and more. Brennen began his legal career defending Pierce County in civil litigation while working for the Prosecuting Attorney’s Office during law school. Prior to joining JGKMW in 2018, Brennen clerked for U.S. District Judge Benjamin H. Settle in the Western District of Washington.
- BA, University of Washington
- JD, University of Washington
Brennen is a member of several professional organizations, including:
- Washington State Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association Western District of Washington, Local Rules Committee
- United States District Court, Western District of Washington