Drew Yarbro is an associate in the firm’s Birmingham office. A Birmingham native, Drew represents clients in commercial litigation with a focus on bankruptcy and restructuring matters. In addition, Drew defends clients in a wide range of contractual and tort litigation. Drew is admitted to practice in all state and federal district courts in Alabama.
Drew attended the University of Alabama for his undergraduate and law school. While in law school, Drew worked as a student attorney through the entrepreneurship and Nonprofit Clinic, helping clients to grow their small businesses. Drew also served as Symposium Chair on the editorial board of the Law and Psychology Review. Outside of his practice, Drew enjoys cheering on the Crimson Tide and spending time with his wife and daughter.
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Alabama
- Bankruptcy & Restructuring
- Business Services and Commercial Litigation
- The University of Alabama, 2016, B.S. Commerce and Business Administration
- The University of Alabama School of Law, 2021, J.D., Symposium Chair, Law & Psychology Review
Professional and Community Involvement:
- Birmingham Bar Association
- Alabama State Bar
- Alabama Defense Lawyer’s Association