Gaby is an associate in the Birmingham office and represents clients in the areas of Insurance (first-party and liability matters), Product Liability, General Liability, and Transportation. Gaby received her undergraduate degree from Auburn University in 2019 with a degree in communication and a minor in Spanish. She went on to graduate from Samford University’s Cumberland School of Law in 2022. While at Auburn, Gaby served on the Freshman Leadership Program. During law school, Gaby served as president of the Hispanic Interest Law Student Association ((HILSA), was a research assistant, and served as team founder for the Center for Children, Law, and Ethics. Gaby’s parents were born and raised in Puerto Rico so Spanish is her first language.
In her free time, Gaby enjoys spending time with family and friends.
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Alabama
- Business Services and Commercial Litigation
- Product Liability
- Auburn University, 2019, B.A., Communications, Spanish
- Samford University Cumberland School of Law, 2022, J.D. (Merit Scholar, Alabama Power Foundation Scholarship, Dean’s List Scholar – Spring 2021, Fall 2021)
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- Alabama State Bar Association
- Alabama Defense Lawyers Association (ADLA)
- Birmingham Bar Association: Young Lawyers Section, Women Lawyers Section
- Hispanic Interest Law Student Association (HILSA), President:2020-2022
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- Samford University Cumberland School of Law: Merit Scholar, Dean’s List, Alabama Power Scholarship Recipient