Sabrina is a dedicated member of the personal injury team, specialising in workers compensation, motor vehicle accidents, public liability, public interest disclosures and superannuation insurance matters.
Graduating with an honours degree in law combined with social science, Sabrina has always viewed the law as a crucial tool in achieving justice for wronged parties. During her studies, Sabrina was granted a research internship into law reform and policy with Restless Development India, a not-for-profit organisation that focuses on securing a brighter future for young women and girls.
Now at Carroll & O’Dea Lawyers, she has developed expertise in advocating and supporting her clients through complex compensation systems. With success across a diverse range of matters, Sabrina is committed to ensuring her client’s receive essential medical care and financial support to maximise their recovery.
Sabrina has a special expertise in public interest disclosure matters, seeking compensation for brave whistle blowers who experience discrimination after exposing corruption and maladministration.
“At Carroll & O’Dea, we share a deep commitment to prioritising the wellbeing of our clients, helping them to recover with confidence and financial security.”
Key Professional Achievements:
- Bachelor of Social Science and Bachelor of Laws (Honours) from Macquarie University.
- Macquarie University Faculty of Arts Highest Achiever Award 2017.
- Admitted as a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of New South Wales in 2020.
- Sabrina joined Carroll & O’Dea lawyers Parramatta team in March 2017.
- Sabrina was made an Associate at Carroll & O’Dea Lawyers in 2022.