Business Law News
19 Super Lawyers and 4 Rising Stars honored
Phoenix, AZ (April 2017) - The law firm of Burch & Cracchiolo, P.A. today announced that 23 attorneys have been selected by Southwest Super Lawyers as top attorneys in Arizona for 2017. 19 attorneys have been recognized as Southwest Super Lawyers and 4 have attained the title of Super Lawyers Rising Stars.
Burch & Cracchiolo’s 2017 Southwest Super Lawyers are:
• Daniel Cracchiolo Commercial Litigation
• Edwin C. Bull Land Use/Zoning
• Andrew Abraham Real Estate Law
• Brian Kaven Personal Injury Defense-General
• Edwin D. Fleming Commercial Litigation
• Joel K. Heriford Estate Planning &Wealth Preservation
• Thomas A. Longfellow Family Law
• Bryan F. Murphy Commercial Litigation
• Ian Neale Personal Injury Defense: General
• Martha C. Patrick Tax Law
• Ralph D. Harris Commercial Litigation
• Susanne E. Ingold Employment Litigation
• Steven M. Serrano Family Law
• David M. Villadolid Labor & Employment Law
• Todd A. Julian Personal Injury Plaintiff-General
• Wendi A. Sorensen Personal Injury Defense-General
• Sharon J. Oscar Real Estate Law
• Amy D. Howland Real Estate Law
• Keith A. Olbricht Personal Injury Defense-General
The 2017 Rising Stars are:
• Casey S. Blais Business Litigation
• Melissa Iyer Julian Business Litigation
• Laura J. Meyer Business Litigation
• Brian D. Greathouse Real Estate Law
Super Lawyers selects attorneys using a rigorous, multiphase rating process. Peer nominations and evaluations are combined with third party research. Each candidate is evaluated on 12 indicators of
peer recognition and professional achievement. Rising Stars are attorneys under 40 or who have practiced for less than 10 years. Nominators are asked to nominate only those they have seen in action
in a courtroom or as opposing counsel or co-counsel. Selections are made on an annual, state-by-state basis.
About Super Lawyers
Super Lawyers is a national rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process
is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. Published by Thomson Reuters Legal, Super Lawyers magazine features the list and profiles of selected
attorneys and is distributed to attorneys in the state or region and the ABA-approved law school libraries. Super Lawyers is also published as a special section in leading city and regional magazines across the country.
About Burch & Cracchiolo, P.A.
Now with 41 attorneys in its Phoenix office, Burch & Cracchiolo is one of the Southwest's premier law firms. The firm was founded 47 years ago by Haze Burch and Dan Cracchiolo and today the firm’s lawyers are among the most highly regarded and recognized leaders in the areas of business and corporate law, construction, estate and wealth preservation planning, family law, finance, labor and employment, litigation, personal injury and insurance defense, real estate and tax controversy litigation. For more information: www.bcattorneys.com or 602.274.7611.
Burch & Cracchiolo, P.A. is a member of the International Society of Primerus Law Firms.
Burch & Cracchiolo, P.A.