Greenville Business Magazine has recognized nine Roe Cassidy Coates & Price, P.A. attorneys as among the area’s Legal Elite. The following are the Roe Cassidy attorneys selected for inclusion, as well as the practice areas in which their work is recognized:
- Pete Roe - Bank and Finance Law
- Jim Cassidy - Bankruptcy and Creditors Rights
- Bill Coates - Criminal Law
- Clark Price - Healthcare Law
- Randy Moody - Labor and Employment
- Amber Glidewell - Real Estate
- Trey Suggs - Civil Litigation
- Josh Smith - Environmental Law
- Ella Barbery - Estates and Trust
In its annual survey, the magazine sent emails to 850 Greenville-area lawyers and asked them who, in their opinions, were the best lawyers in 20 practice areas. Respondents could nominate lawyers in their firms, but for each in-firm lawyer there had to be an out-of-firm lawyer nominated, although not necessarily in the same practice area.
Greenville Business Magazine will honor the Legal Elite with a reception Aug. 22 at High Cotton.