Business Law News
Rosen Hagood is pleased to announce that five attorneys have been named to the 2017 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America, the oldest and most respected peer-review publication in the legal profession. Attorneys from Rosen Hagood have been included in The Best Lawyers in America every year since the inception of the publication in 1983.
Rosen Hagood would like to congratulate the following attorneys named to The Best Lawyers in America list:
- Daniel “Frank” Blanchard, III (Employment Law – Individuals; Litigation – Trusts and Estates)
- H. Brewton "Brew" Hagood (Arbitration; Construction Law; Litigation – Construction)
- Alice F. Paylor (Bet-the-Company Litigation; Commercial Litigation; Litigation – Labor and Employment)
- John E. Rosen (Commercial Litigation)
- Richard S. Rosen (Bet-the-Company Litigation; Commercial Litigation; Litigation – Securities; Litigation – Trust and Estates; Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants; Medical Malpractice Law – Plaintiffs; Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs)
Lawyers included in The Best Lawyers in America list are reviewed by their peers based on professional abilities, and then undergo a verification process to make sure they are in good standing with the ethics committee of their state bar. A description of the selection methodology can be found at https://www.bestlawyers.com/About/MethodologyBasic.aspx.
About Rosen Hagood
Rosen Hagood is a Charleston-based law firm with a long record of pursuing and defending complex civil claims. For over six decades, attorneys at the firm have followed the founder's vision — aggressively seeking justice on behalf of their clients. The distinguished law firm represents businesses, individuals, and government entities throughout the state in complex litigation and damages claims in the areas of business and commercial litigation, construction law, products liability, professional liability, negligence, wrongful death, traumatic brain injury, personal injury, family law, employment, and probate and estate litigation.
Rosen Hagood is a member of the International Society of Primerus Law Firms.