In total, six partners recognized from the New Orleans based law firm, Montgomery Barnett
Montgomery Barnett, L.L.P. is pleased to announce that five partners have been named to The Best Lawyers in America 2013 Edition as follows:
- A. Gordon Grant, Jr. (Admiralty & Maritime Law)
- Joseph P. Tynan (Admiralty & Maritime Law)
- Daniel Lund (Bet-the-Company Litigation; Legal Malpractice Law - Defendants; Commercial Litigation; Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants)
- Harvey C. Koch (Commercial Litigation; Insurance Law; Legal Malpractice Law - Defendants; Construction Litigation; Mass Tort Litigation/Class Actions - Defendants); Product Liability Litigation)
- John Y. Pearce (Mining Law; Natural Resources Law; Oil and Gas Law)
In addition to The Best Lawyers in America recognition, Montgomery Barnett has once again received a Tier 1 ranking in the 2013 Edition of U.S. News - Best Lawyers “Best Law Firms” as well. Best Lawyers in America® is the oldest and most respected peer-review publication in the legal profession.
This news comes on the heels of another great accomplishment as Montgomery Barnett partner, Ashley L. Belleau, has been selected one of the 2012 Women of the Year by New Orleans CityBusiness, which recognizes women who have helped move the region forward with energy, innovative ideas, achievements and a commitment to excellence. The awards celebration was held on Friday, Nov. 16 with more than 600 attendees at the Hyatt Regency New Orleans.
CLICK HERE to view Press Release