Cleveland Real Estate Lawyer
The proven Cleveland real estate lawyers at Schneider Smeltz Spieth Bell LLP are experienced in the effective resolution of real estate lawsuits and claims as related to purchasing, developing, and managing properties. Ohio real estate attorneys represent owners, developers, lenders, investors, tenants, and landlords in residential property acquisition and disposition, planning and development, lending, financing, construction, and leasing matters. Clients will have the confidence of knowing that their case is being handled by an experienced and knowledgeable Cleveland real estate lawyer.
The Cleveland real estate attorneys have experience representing clients in real estate and property law matters involving:
- Boundary Disputes
- Condominium Association
- Cooperative Housing
- Historic Conservation
- Homeowners Association
- Land Sales
- Mortgage Foreclosure
- Property Management
- Real Estate Acquisitions
- Real Estate Brokerage
- Real Estate Contracts
- Real Estate Fraud
- Real Estate Litigation
- Real Estate Sales
- Real Estate Taxation
- Right of Way Easements
Experienced Cleveland Real Estate Attorney
Cleveland real estate transactions are governed by federal statutes, as well as state statutory and common law. Ohio real estate law encompasses these state statutes and laws, as well as property law matters. Real estate law includes a wide variety of legal issues relating to acquiring, financing, developing, managing, constructing, leasing and selling commercial and residential real property of all kinds, including:
- Real estate transactions relating to representation, litigation, consultation and negotiation of mortgages, mortgage re-financing, reverse mortgages, 1031 tax-deferred exchanges, residential purchase and sale agreements, commercial purchase and sale agreements, residential leases, and commercial leases (e.g., office, medical building, restaurant, industrial property, or shopping center).
- Real estate disputes, including disputes over adverse possession, prescriptive easements, eminent domain, condemnation, property taxes, title and boundaries, views, trees, branches, party walls, fences, as well as nuisance, trespass and encroachment, as well as sale disputes (e.g., breach of contract, specific performance, non-disclosure, fraud or misrepresentation).
- Real estate broker issues, including claims against and defense of real estate brokers and agents including negligence, fraud/misrepresentation, breach of fiduciary duty, disclosure obligations.
- Construction defects and mechanic’s liens, including disputes that owners, builders and contractors may have in regard to construction disputes, construction defects and claims, as well as construction accident claims.
- Land use and zoning matters, including representation of property owners before governmental entities (cities, counties, zoning boards, design review boards) relating to land use applications, permits variances, zoning exceptions, design review approvals, and special use permits, as well as common interest communities, including interpretation and enforcement of Covenants and Conditions & Restrictions (CC&R’s).
The Cleveland real estate lawyers are professional and knowledgeable in understanding the details, facts, complications, and circumstances that arise in a real estate case.
Trusted Cleveland Real Estate Law Firm
The Cleveland real estate attorneys at Schneider Smeltz Spieth Bell LLP are distinguished by a history of successful real estate claim recoveries and resolutions. For experienced representation in a real estate dispute or contractual issue, contact the Cleveland real estate lawyers at Schneider Smeltz Spieth Bell LLP in Ohio.