Cristina Adell Fernández-Tresguerres is a partner of North Legal and has more than 20 years of experience in commercial and corporate law with extensive experience in national and international transactions; corporate operations; sale and purchase of companies; advice to the management bodies, advice on corporate conflicts (challenges to corporate agreements, disputes between shareholders and liability actions).
She also advises companies in their day-to-day legal affairs and, in particular, in commercial contracting matters in relation to commercial collaboration agreements (agency, distribution and franchising), provision of services, outsourcing, clinical research contracts, assignment of intellectual property rights, as well as in the negotiation and resolution of commercial disputes; she also advises companies on real estate and construction law, intellectual property, competition law and unfair competition.
Her activity includes both strategic and preventive advice and legal defence of national and international clients in the resolution of conflicts in the civil, commercial and corporate fields, with extensive experience in litigation.
She has been a member of the Barcelona Bar Association since 2001.
Her work has been recognised in the ranking of Best Lawyers Spain in corporate law and mergers and acquisitions since 2020 and since 2023, in addition, in the area of Litigation.
- Corporate Law
- Commercial contracts
- Litigation and arbitration
- Competition law
- Real estate and construction law
- Degree in Law from Pompeu Fabra University (UPF) Barcelona.
- Master's Degree in Law from the Instituto Superior de Derecho y Economía (ISDE).
- Programme of Development of Directives. Women in Administrative Councils taught by the Barcelona Bar Association (ICAB).
- Specialised training in Litigation, Commercial Contracts, Corporate and Competition Law.
- Bar Association of Barcelona.
- Collaborator of the Real Estate Master of the Barcelona Bar Association.
Catalan, Spanish, English