Panama City Immigration Lawyer
Quijano & Associates
Panama City Immigration Lawyer
Quijano & Associates is routinely instructed by individuals or companies requiring help in connection with the intricacies of Panamanian immigration law surrounding employment and retirement, applications for work and residency permits, tourist and investor visas and letters of naturalization. The Panama City immigration lawyers have vast experience in being able to identify the most appropriate response to any given immigration issue.
Panama Immigration laws surrounding visas, citizenship, temporary permits, work permits, refugee status, permanent residency applications and property ownership in Panama can be extremely confusing. The time frame; location of current residency; and reason for a visa, work permit or permanent residency request are factors that a Panamanian immigration lawyer in Panama City deals with constantly, therefore knowing first-hand how Panama immigration and Panama nationality laws work.
Experienced Panama City Attorney
Quijano & Associates Attorneys at Law in Panama City offers advice on and assistance with immigration laws in Panama, in addition to maritime and offshore legal matters. The immigration and nationality laws in Panama are designed to protect workers, control and manage borders in Panama, and apprehend and deport those who violate Panamanian laws. However, Panama has several immigration programs that enable foreigners to obtain legal residency and citizenship/passports in the Republic of Panama. The law firm offers a self-economic solvency visa that includes a deposit in any bank in Panama. Most of these Panamanian immigration laws have been created to promote foreign investment.
Panamanian Immigration & Nationality Laws Uncovered
Following are a few pertinent immigration and nationality programs set up in Panama that a prominent Panama immigration attorney can help you sort through and understand. Contact an immigration and nationality attorney in Panama at Quijano & Associates for guidance with these immigration programs in the Republic of Panama (ROP), as well as those relating to Panamanian foreign policy.
- Immediate Passport Program: Allows foreigners to obtain an immediate passport under certain conditions and for a fee.
- Self-Economic Solvency Visa: Applicants invest a certain amount of money in a 1-year time deposit at any licensed bank in Panama.
- Reforestation Investment Program: International investors may obtain residency and a passport in Panama with investment in an approved reforestation project.
- Small Business Investor Program: Allows foreign business owners to obtain residency in Panama if they invest in a new business venture or an established company in Panama. Part of the requirement is that the business must employ at least 3 Panamanian employees.
- The Tax-Free Processing Zone Investor Program: Foreign investors may obtain residency in Panama if they rent a plot of land, an office or commercial building within one of the new tax-free processing zones in Panama, to operate a business from Panama that exports its products or services.
- Retired/Pensioned Program: Foreigners may obtain permanent residency in Panama if they are retired or pensioned. The applicant’s retirement/pension income must be a certain amount per month.
Trusted Panama Immigration Law Firm
Consult with a Panama immigration lawyer at Quijano & Associates for assistance in obtaining a Panama work permit, student permit in Panama, dependent permit in Panama, missionary visa in Panama, educational visa in Panama, multiple entry and exit visa in Panama, tourist visa in Panama, marine visa in Panama, specialist workers visa in Panama, domestic workers visa in Panama, short-stay visa in Panama, as well as provide information on refugee status, employment of illegal immigrants and pet immigration in Panama. If you are planning to relocate your business, or visit or move to Panama City, you will need a Panama immigration attorney credible in Panamanian immigration law.
Quijano & Associates focuses on many aspects of immigration laws in Panama City, Panama:
- Business Immigration Law in Panama City, Panama
- Citizenship Law in Panama City, Panama
- Consular Law in Panama City, Panama
- Deportation Law in Panama City, Panama
- Diplomatic Immunity Law in Panama City, Panama
- Employment Immigration Law in Panama City, Panama
- Employment Visas Law in Panama City, Panama
- Family Immigration Law in Panama City, Panama
- Immigration Discrimination Law in Panama City, Panama
- Investor Visas Law in Panama City, Panama
- Labor Certifications Law in Panama City, Panama
- Permanent Visas Law in Panama City, Panama
- Political Asylum Law in Panama City, Panama
- Refugee Law in Panama City, Panama
- Religious Visas Law in Panama City, Panama
- Removal Proceedings Law in Panama City, Panama
- Visa Laws in Panama City, Panama
- Retirement Law in Panama City, Panama
Skilled Panama Immigration Attorney
Quijano & Associates offers Panama immigration lawyer professionals with expertise in Panamanian immigration law to assist you in preparing for your corporate relocation, or trip or move to Panama. Whether you are visiting Panama for work, play or to retire, the law firm offers an immediate passport program. Consult a professional Panama immigration attorney and immigration litigator who has in-depth knowledge of immigration and nationality laws in Panama.
Contact an Immigration Lawyer in Panama City
Anyone requiring help with the intricacies of Panamanian immigration law surrounding employment and retirement, applications for work and residency permits, tourist and investor visas, pet immigration and letters of naturalization will want the best. Quijano & Associates immigration lawyers have vast experience in identifying the most appropriate response to any given Panamanian immigration issue. The firm also has offices in Belize, the United Kingdom, Switzerland and the British Virgin Islands.
Quijano & Associates