We have a variety of resources available here on the Primerus.com website to assist you in finding quality representation as well as assisting in your legal education needs.
Primerus Overview Brochure
CLICK HERE for our four-page printable brochure
Primerus Legal Law Library
Primerus Law Institutes
Primerus law firms have joined forces to create 4 distinct Law Institutes to provide the expertise, geographical coverage, and resources that only the largest of law firms can offer.
Visit the Primerus Law Institutes Home page for an overivew, or visit the Institute pages directly:
Primerus Law Practice Groups
Within the 4 Law Institutes, Primerus also has 15 separate practice groups, each focusing on a distinct type of law. The group leverages the expertise of its individual members, offering big law firm resources with the quality and reasonable prices that Primerus clients have come to enjoy.
Learn more about the Primerus Law Practice Groups….
Primerus Corporate Client e-Newsletter
Our e-newsletter contains timely articles written by Primerus lawyers on important legal topics impacting corporate clients around the globe. This resource contains quality legal information and identifies high quality lawyers throughout the world who are committed to providing clients with excellent work product and outstanding customer service at reasonable fees.
To be added to our Primerus Corporate Client e-Newsletter mailing, please contact Chad Sluss at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-968-2211.
Primerus Legal Articles
- A Claim of Malicious Abuse of Process Requires Proof That the Attorney Acted for His or Her Own Purpose – Written By: Kelly A. Lavelle, Esq. and Thomas Paschos, Esq. – Thomas Paschos & Associates, P.C. (Haddonfield, NJ)
- ADA Amendents Act of 2008 Brings Renewed Focus on the Interactive Process – Written By: Morgan Godfrey, Esq. – O’Meara, Leer, Wagner & Kohl, P.A. (Minneapolis, MN)
- Applying the Rules of Running a Successful Drive-Thru to Satisfying Your Law Firm’s Clients: The Surprising Connection – Written By: Christian B. Stegmaier, Esq. – Collins & Lacy, P.C. (Columbia, SC)
- Could You Be Exposing Your Firm to Civil Liability? – Written By: Richard M. Thayer, Esq. – Christian & Small LLP (Birmingham, AL)
- Court Relief Is Not Enough: Diligent Trademark Management Is the Best Defense Against Fraud Attacks - Written By: Cheryl L. Black, Esq. – Goodman Allen & Filetti, PLLC (Glen Allen, VA)
- Defenses to Breach of Warranty Actions - Written By: Bradley C. Nahrstadt, Esq. – Lipe Lyons Murphy Nahrstadt & Pontikis, Ltd. (Chicago, IL)
- Doing Business Through a Cyprus Company - Written By: Kinanis LLC (Nicosia, Cyprus)
- Employee Misclassification: The Employment Law Issue de Jour – Written By: Robert I. Gosseen, Esq. – Ganfer & Shore, LLP (New York City, NY) and Morgan A. Godfrey – Johnson & Condon, P.A. (Minneapolis, MN)
- German Antitrust Actions Against EU Cartels – Written By: Dr. Christian Seyfert, Esq. – Winheller Attorneys at Law (Frankfurt, Germany)
- German Federal Court: Responsibility of External Financial Service Providers for Default of Investment Brokers Conducting Business in Germany - Written By: Martin Sach, Esq. – Winheller Attorneys at Law (Frankfurt, Germany)
- Good News from Ontario - Written By: Michael R. Henry, Esq. – Houser, Henry & Syron LLP (Toronto, Ontario)
- Hot Issues in Hungarian Labor Law - Written By: Dr. Szabolcs Hargittay, Esq. and Dr. Zsolt Fusthy, Esq. – Fusty & Manyai Law Office (Budapest, Hungary)
- Labour Law in The Netherlands: Ready For a Challenge? - Written By: Reinier Russell, Esq. – Russell Advocaten (Amsterdam, The Netherlands)
- LAD Retaliation Claimants Must Prove Good Faith: Key Decision Makes It More Difficult to Prove LAD Claims in New Jersey and Easier for Employers to Defend - Written By: Kelly A. Lavelle, Esq. and Thomas Paschos, Esq. – Thomas Paschos & Associates, P.C. (Haddonfield, NJ)
- Layer Cake: A Multi-Disciplinary Approach to Complex Contract Negotiation - Written By: Andrew M. Apfelberg, Esq. – Greenberg Glusker (Los Angeles, CA)
- Leniency Policy in Competition Law - Written By: Dr. Mark Pandi, Esq. and Dr. Zsolt Fusthy, Esq. – Fusthy & Manyai Law Office (Budapest, Hungary)
- Let’s Show Clients the Overlooked Profit Center–They Will Love Us for It! - Written By: Steve Kailas, Esq. – Kohner, Mann & Kailas, S.C. (Milwaukee, WI)
- Manufacturing in Mexico: A Practical Overview - Prepared By: Felipe Chapula, Esq. - Cacheaux, Cavazos & Newton (Mexico City. Mexico)
- Mixed-Motives Claims Eliminated Under the Federal Age Discrimination in Employment Act – Written By: Kelly A. Lavelle, Esq. and Thomas Paschos, Esq. – Thomas Paschos & Associates, P.C. (Haddonfield, NJ)
- Professional Liability Concerns for In-House Counsel: The Unauthorized Practice of Law – Written By: Kevin M. Norchi, Esq. and Ashley Budd, Esq. – Norchi Forbes LLC (Cleveland, OH)
- Social Media and Employment Law: A New Paradigm for Employers - Written By: Wendy E. Lane, Esq. – Greenberg Glusker (Los Angeles, CA)
- Spoilation of Evidence: How It Affects the Transportation Industry - Written By: Thomas J. Dargan, Esq. – Lewis Johs Avallone Aviles L.L.P. (New York, NY)
- The New Anti-Indemnification Statute in Iowa: What This Means for You - Written By: Jason C. Palmer, Esq. – Bradshaw, Fowler, Proctor & Fairgrave, P.C. (De Moines, IO)
- The Role of BioFuel in Energy Sector - Written By: Dr. Szabolcs Hargittay, Esq. and Dr. Zsolt Fusthy, Esq. – Fusthy & Manyai Law Office (Hungary, Budapest)
- US-Style Judicial Review for France? A Major Reform of French Constitutional Law: the QPC (question prioritaire de constitutionnalite) significantly broadens the right to contest the constitutionality of a law. Will France have a US style Supreme Court? – Written By: Ann Creelman, Esq. – Vatier Associes (Paris, France)
- Using the Bankruptcy Code as an Acquisition Tool – Written By: Andrew M. Apfelberg, Esq. – Greenberg Glusker (Los Angeles, CA)
- Zurich: A Destination International Companies Must Not Ignore - Written By: Dr. Balz Hoesly – MME Partners (Zurich, Switzerland)
Legal News and Events
Keep up on current legal news and events on the Primerus.com website.
Visit our Legal Newsroom or Primerus Events pages for more information.