The Kansas City bankruptcy attorneys at The Sader Law Firm have more than 30 years’ experience helping individuals, couples and businesses with Chapter 7 bankruptcy, Chapter 13 bankruptcy and Chapter 11 bankruptcy. Their caring, experienced attorneys and staff understand what financial problems can do to you and your family. If you are facing foreclosure, you need an attorney to get involved as quickly as possible to let you know your options!
Neil S. Sader, the managing member of the firm, says, “At The Sader Law Firm, we are committed to being as responsive to your needs as possible.” Expect your phone call to be answered right away during the business day, or if calling after hours, efforts are made to return the call the same day or at the latest the next business day.
The Sader Law Firm consists of a team of knowledgeable and dedicated attorneys and staff interested in serving their clients. Each attorney has a unique legal background which is put to good use by matching his or her knowledge to best meet the client’s needs. The firm’s attorneys have appeared in federal and state courts throughout the states of Missouri and Kansas and across the country. Bankruptcy, for them, is not just another practice area. Helping individuals, families and businesses through bankruptcy is their focus and passion. They look forward to speaking with you to discuss ideas and strategies for best resolving your financial problems in a professional and efficient manner.
Whether you are a debtor or creditor, big corporation or small business, an individual or a lawyer looking for local expertise to help a client in Missouri or Kansas, their attorneys have the experience and knowledge to handle your case and conduct proceedings in a professional and timely manner. Their attorneys are bankruptcy professionals – they do not handle divorces, criminal work or personal injuries . . . their focus is on their bankruptcy practice.
The Sader Law Firm:
- Takes pride in being a local Kansas City firm devoted to personalized service at reasonable rates
- Licensed in all bankruptcy courts in Missouri and Kansas
- Principal attorney Neil S. Sader carries the highest rating (AV) by the Martindale-Hubbell attorney rating service
- Listed in the Super Lawyers magazine since 2006 for excellence in Bankruptcy and Creditor/Debtor Rights
At The Sader Law Firm they tell their clients, “Bankruptcy is NOT for people with no money; it is for people with something to protect.” They can help protect you from financial trouble so you do not lose income, savings, assets, retirement accounts, your home or personal possessions.
Their bankruptcy attorneys can answer your questions, such as:
- What does the bankruptcy process involve?
- How long does it take?
- How much does a bankruptcy cost?
- How can I prevent a foreclosure of my home and business?
- When can I get relief from creditor harassment?
- How many people will learn about my bankruptcy proceedings
- What kind of help will a bankruptcy attorney provide?
- Can I get credit after filing personal bankruptcy?
- How long will a bankruptcy stay on my record?