All of the firm’s partners at Krevolin & Horst have been recognized as tops in their field by various publications such as Best Lawyers, Georgia Trend Magazine’s Legal Elite, Chambers USA America’s Leading Business Lawyers, and Super Lawyers. All of their lawyers have worked at large firms, and many served as law clerks to federal judges.
The Krevolin & Horst team is agile, creative, and responsive. Their clients include individuals, entrepreneurs, and companies nationwide ranging from start-ups to large, publicly traded and privately held businesses. Although based in Atlanta, their firm provides services to clients with business activities and litigation throughout the country. Their transactional lawyers provide regional representation for several clients. Their litigation lawyers handle significant, cutting edge issues and have tried cases in several states. Additionally, through their affiliation with Primerus, a network of high quality, small firms, we can service their clients’ needs in every state and throughout the world.
They have been involved in a number of high profile cases that have been written about in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Atlanta Journal & Constitution, Tampa Tribune, Raleigh News & Observer, National Law Journal, the Fulton County Daily Report, the Gainesville Times, the Atlanta Business Chronicle and others.
Their expertise is based upon the experience, judgment, and knowledge of their highly credentialed lawyers.
- Creative – their intellectual acuity helps them see solutions where others don’t.
- Experience enables them to quickly grasp the business and legal issues faced by their clients.
- Judgment enables them to provide effective advice that advances the interests of their clients.
- Knowledge ensures that their clients benefit from the latest thinking and solutions to legal and business issues.
They remain at the leading edge of business and legal issues through membership and active participation in various industry and legal associations.
- Their clients receive personalized attention and exceptional representation.
- Responsive—they return phone calls and emails promptly and keep you informed.
- They shoot straight—if you want lawyers who will only tell you what they think you want to hear, don’t hire them.
Their low overhead, efficient use of personnel resources, and technology platform permit them to provide highly effective legal services at price levels that are substantially below the prices charged by their large firm competitors.