Detroit Real Estate Lawyer
Demorest Law Firm, PLLC
Consult with a Proven Detroit Real Estate Lawyer
The proven Detroit real estate lawyers at the Demorest Law Firm, PLLC are experienced in the effective resolution of real estate lawsuits and claims as related to purchasing, developing and managing properties. Detroit real estate attorney professionals are knowledgeable in all areas of general real estate law, including but not limited to boundary disputes, land sales and right of way claims in Detroit Michigan.
Contact a Detroit Real Estate Attorney with
Experience Litigating Many Types of Real Estate Related Incidents:
- Boundary Disputes
- Historic Conservation
- Homeowners Association
- Land Sales
- Mobile Home
- Property Management
- Real Estate Contracts
- Real Estate Fraud
- Real Estate Sales
- Real Estate Taxation
- Right of Way Easements
Experienced Detroit Real Estate Litigation Attorney
Michigan real estate transactions are governed by federal statutes, as well as state statutory and common law. Detroit Real Estate Law encompasses these state statutes and laws, as well as property law matters. Michigan real estate law includes a wide variety of legal issues relating to acquiring, financing, developing, managing, constructing, leasing and selling commercial and residential real property of all kinds, including:
- Real estate transactions relating to representation, litigation, consultation and negotiation of mortgages, mortgage re-financing, reverse mortgages, 1031 tax-deferred exchanges, residential purchase and sale agreements, commercial purchase and sale agreements, residential leases, and commercial leases (e.g., office, medical building, restaurant, industrial property, or shopping center).
- Real estate disputes, including disputes over adverse possession, prescriptive easements, eminent domain, condemnation, property taxes, title and boundaries, views, trees, branches, party walls, fences, as well as nuisance, trespass and encroachment, as well as sale disputes (e.g., breach of contract, specific performance, non-disclosure, fraud or misrepresentation).
Real estate broker issues, including claims against and defense of real estate brokers and agents including negligence, fraud/misrepresentation, breach of fiduciary duty, disclosure obligations.
- Construction defects and mechanic’s liens, including disputes that owners, builders and contractors may have in regard to construction disputes, construction defects and claims, as well as construction accident claims.
- Land use and zoning matters, including representation of property owners before governmental entities (cities, counties, zoning boards, design review boards) relating to land use applications, permits variances, zoning exceptions, design review approvals, and special use permits, as well as common interest communities, including interpretation and enforcement of
- Covenants and Conditions & Restrictions (CC&R’s).
A Detroit real estate litigation attorney is professional and knowledgeable in understanding the details, facts, complications, and circumstances that arise in a Detroit real estate case.
Trusted Detroit Real Estate Lawyer
The Detroit real estate attorney professionals of Demorest Law Firm, PLLC law firm are distinguished by a history of successful real estate claim recoveries and resolutions. If you or your organization is involved in a real estate dispute or contractual issue, please call a Detroit real estate lawyer with the Demorest Law Firm, PLLC law firm in Michigan.
Demorest Law Firm, PLLC