Russell Advocaten to Co-Host “Amsterdam: The Next Step in your Global Cloud Deployment”
On Monday, October 15, 2012, Mr. Reinier Russell LL.M., partner at Russell Advocaten, will co-host the event, “Amsterdam: the next step in your global cloud deployment”, an initiative of the Economic Development Department of the City of Amsterdam. This event is specifically tailored for international IT clients in Amsterdam.
“Russell Advocaten has vast knowledge and a long experience in assisting clients with the incorporation of a new company in the Netherlands. Our team of IT lawyers frequently advises on and litigates about sector-specific issues like software, license and escrow agreements. We also assist in matters concerning labor law and general contract law, which conforms to our philosophy of being the day-to-day trusted advisor of our IT clients,” says Mr. Russell.
The goal of this special event is to bring Amsterdam (and the Netherlands) to the attention of many large US IT companies as a perfect gateway to successful business in Europe. Mr. Russell will present on the topic of “Why the Netherlands is your perfect gateway from a legal point of view”.
Primerus Legal News
- Richard Beresford receives the Edmonds Daybreakers Rotary Professional of the Year award
- Three Teague Campbell Partners to Speak at NCASI 2014 Annual Conference
- Montgomery Barnett Attorney Receives National Lifetime Achievement Award
- Kubasiak, Fylstra, Thorpe & Rotunno, P.C. Wins the International Society of Primerus Law Firms Community Service Award
- Christian & Small Partners with Higher Achievement Summer School
- Collins & Lacy’s Founding Partner Receives High Honor from Boy Scouts of America
- Hull Barrett Wins Augusta Sports Council (ASC) Pillar Award at Annual G.A.M.E.S. Banquet
- Ganfer & Shore, LLP Partner Appointed Co-Chair of Social Media Committee
- Serap Zuvin Partner Interviewed by EcoIQ Magazine
- A love of the arts: Houser Henry & Syron helps Al Purdy A-Frame Association Incorporate