Christian & Small Attorney Kenneth Simon to teach at the National Judicial College
Birmingham, AL – Christian & Small LLP is pleased to announce lawyer Kenneth Simon will be teaching Dispute Resolution Skills at the National Judicial College (NJC) on October 22-25, 2012 in Reno, NV. Simon has more than 30 years of judicial and litigation experience and was hand selected by representatives at the college to serve on this year’s faculty.
The NJC seeks to further its mission of advancing justice through judicial education. The Dispute Resolution Skills program is one of many offered by the NJC to judges nationwide in an effort to improve judiciary productivity, challenge perceptions of justice and inspire judges to achieve judicial excellence.
About Christian & Small, LLP
Christian & Small represents a diverse clientele throughout Alabama, the Southeast and the nation with clients ranging from individuals and closely held businesses to Fortune 500 corporations. By matching highly experienced lawyers with specific client needs, Christian & Small develops innovative, effective and efficient solutions for clients. Christian & Small focuses on the areas of litigation, business and tax and is a member of the International Society of Primerus Law Firms.
CLICK HERE to view Press Release
Primerus Legal News
- Richard A. Mitchell recognized by the Hudson Valley Council of the Boy Scouts of America with the 2014 Distinguished Citizen Award
- Richard Beresford receives the Edmonds Daybreakers Rotary Professional of the Year award
- Three Teague Campbell Partners to Speak at NCASI 2014 Annual Conference
- Montgomery Barnett Attorney Receives National Lifetime Achievement Award
- Kubasiak, Fylstra, Thorpe & Rotunno, P.C. Wins the International Society of Primerus Law Firms Community Service Award
- Christian & Small Partners with Higher Achievement Summer School
- Collins & Lacy’s Founding Partner Receives High Honor from Boy Scouts of America
- Hull Barrett Wins Augusta Sports Council (ASC) Pillar Award at Annual G.A.M.E.S. Banquet
- Ganfer & Shore, LLP Partner Appointed Co-Chair of Social Media Committee
- Serap Zuvin Partner Interviewed by EcoIQ Magazine