Boston Business Lawyer
Rudolph Friedmann LLP
Expert Boston Business Lawyer
The Boston business lawyers of Rudolph Friedmann LLP are available to provide legal advice to businesses in any stage of their existence, from formation to dissolution. No matter what the precise issue, the Boston business lawyers of the firm are committed to the success of every client. That commitment is demonstrated by firm’s dedication to finding out the needs of each client and helping them develop a unique legal strategy designed to meet their needs. The Boston business lawyers of Rudolph Friedmann LLP can help create an effective and efficient path to success in any business situation.
Experienced Boston Business Attorney
Rudolph Friedmann LLP is dedicated to combining high-quality legal services with personal representation and reasonable fees. The Boston business attorneys of the firm have decades of experience helping both public companies and private companies achieve their goals. The firm’s lawyers provide legal advice for virtually any business in any matter, including:
- Business Entity Formation: starting a business, limited liability company (LLC), limited liability partnership (LLPs), sole proprietorship, joint venture, partnership and corporation
- Business Organization: business structuring, corporate governance, drafting and reviewing bylaws and other charter documents, corporate financing
- Negotiations with State Agencies: Massachusetts Department of Revenue, construction boards, licensing boards, Alcoholic Beverages Control Commission
- Business Transactions: purchase and sale agreements, selling a business, mergers, acquisitions, reorganizations, business dissolutions, and other business transactions
- Business Litigation: business disputes, contract disputes, breach of fiduciary duties, stockholder/shareholder disputes, member or partnership disputes
- Business Contracts: non-compete agreements, non-solicitation agreements
- Real Estate Law: developments, financing, leasing, zoning and land use, real estate transactions, commercial and residential real estate, landlord/tenant law
- Employment Law: wrongful termination, discrimination, drafting employee manuals, non-compete agreements, employment contracts
- Intellectual Property, Trademark, and Patent Law: trademark, copyright, and patent litigation, registration, searches, infringement
- Other corporate and business services: taxes and filing, risk management, general legal guidance, business arbitration or mediation
Boston Business Lawyer. Boston MA Business Litigation Attorney. Boston Business Attorney.
The legal and business advice Rudolph Friedmann LLP provides is based solely each client’s unique legal needs. The firm’s team of Boston business lawyers do not believe in providing the same cookie-cutter advice to every client. The attorneys of the firm know that every business has different needs and they are dedicated to providing individually tailored legal solutions and exceptional quality representation.
Trusted Boston Business Lawyer Skilled In Litigation
Rudolph Friedmann LLP has an accomplished team of Boston business litigation attorneys readily available to provide comprehensive advice and sophisticated advocacy. They offer decades of experience helping businesses of all sizes conquer a wide variety of business disputes. A Boston business lawyer of the firm can offer legal assistance throughout a commercial dispute or business litigation matter, in state or federal court, including:
- Contract Disputes
- Breach of Contract Claims
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty
- Partnership Disputes
- Stockholder Disputes
- Stockholder Derivative Suits
- Employment Disputes
- Real Estate Disputes
- Shareholder Disputes
- Owners Disputes
When a business dispute leads to business litigation, the Boston attorneys at the law firm of Rudolph Friedmann LLP stand ready. The lawyers of the firm have decades of experience standing beside businesses in Boston and throughout Eastern Massachusetts.
A Full-Service Business Law Firm In Boston, MA
At Rudolph Friedmann LLP, the firm’s business lawyers offer a wide range of experience and knowledge that extends to nearly every area of the law. Over the years, the firm has built a reputation for success that is recognized by its colleagues. The Boston business lawyers of firm are focused on meeting the needs of large and small businesses in any corporate or business law case, including those related to business transactions, employment law and business litigation. In addition, the attorneys of Rudolph Friedmann LLP can assist with legal issues pertaining to:
- Hotel and Restaurant Law
- Intellectual Property, Trademark and Patent Law
- Commercial Real Estate Law
- Construction Law
- Insurance Law (defense counsel on risk management and liability claim issues)
Accomplished Boston Business Attorneys
The firm’s dedication to the law is demonstrated by its commitment to sharing knowledge. Many Rudolph Friedmann LLP Boston business attorneys have written articles on a wide range of legal subjects. These articles have been published in a variety of respected legal publications.
In addition, the commitment of Rudolph Friedmann LLP is not just to the law, but to the community. The firm’s attorneys believe that it is an essential responsibility to share resources in many ways, and several members are active in community and charitable organizations.
Boston Business Lawyers With Professional Recognition
Several of the Boston business lawyers at Rudolph Friedmann LLP have earned prominent reputations throughout Massachusetts for their legal successes. One of the firm’s founding lawyers, Jonathon D. Friedmann, has obtained the largest verdict ever from the United States District Court, District of Massachusetts, Western Division. Jon has been recognized by Massachusetts Lawyer’s Weekly, the Official Publication of Courts of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, for various trial victories in noteworthy cases. In addition, he is rated “AV” by Martindale-Hubbell, the national directory of lawyers (the highest rating attainable).
Jim Rudolph is the managing partner and lead Boston business lawyer of Rudolph Friedmann LLP. Several years ago he was named “Best Lawyer” by Boston Magazine. Several Rudolph Friedmann lawyers were named “Massachusetts Super Lawyers”. To stay abreast of the ever-changing business climate, attorney Jim is actively involved in several business, industry and community activities throughout Boston, MA.
Loyal Business Lawyers in Boston Massachusetts
The Boston business lawyers of Rudolph Friedmann LLP provide cost effective legal solutions that are unmatched by other business law firms. The firm’s comprehensive practice emphasizes representation for businesses and professionals, as well as some individuals and families. The attorneys of the firm are dedicated to maintaining a reputation for loyalty, integrity, and civility.
Rudolph Friedmann LLP