Timothy U. Stanford, Esq.
As managing partner and shareholder of Downs . Stanford, Mr. Stanford is frequently sought for his vast knowledge of Workers’ Compensation law and subrogation, especially cases that have proceeded into district or county court. He is board certified in Workers’ Compensation Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. Rounding out his extensive practice, Mr. Stanford handles cases related to insurance defense, including liability, coverage, and general litigation for both first- and third-party cases. He also handles litigation involving non-subscriber claims. In addition to his professional achievements, Mr. Stanford is a member of Washington and Lee University’s athletic hall of fame, having earned All-American accolades in swimming and water polo.
- State of Texas (1989)
- United States District Court–Northern, Southern, Eastern, and Western Districts of Texas
- American Bar Association
- Dallas Bar Association
- Fellow, Texas Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas Association of Defense Counsel
- St. Mary’s University, J.D., 1989
- Washington and Lee University, B.A., 1986
- Board Certified in Workers’ Compensation Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization