Stephen K. Marmaduke, Esq.
Stephen K. Marmaduke has been a partner with Wilke, Fleury, Hoffelt, Gould & Birney, LLP since 1991. Mr. Marmaduke serves as business counsel to a broad scope of clients, from individuals and small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations.
- Hastings College of the Law, University of California – J.D. (1980)
- Claremont Men’s College and Occidental College – B.A. (1977)
Mr. Marmaduke is admitted to practice before the courts of the State of California and the Federal District Court for the Eastern District of California.
Professional & Business Affiliations:
Mr. Marmaduke is a member of the California Bar Association and the Sacramento County Bar Association. He has been a member of the Real Estate Section of the Sacramento County Bar Association. He has twice served as President of the Muscular Dystrophy Association for the Northern California Chapter, and has been active in community youth athletics.
Areas of Practice:
- Business Entities & Transactions
- Real Estate, Construction and Land Use
- Wilke, Fleury, Hoffelt, Gould & Birney, LLP
(11/87 to Present)
Associate: 11/87 to 12/90
Partner: 1/91 to Present
Managing Partner: 1/01 to 6/08
- Union Pacific Railroad Company
Assistant General Attorney (10/83 to 11/87)
- Schei, Taylor & Pendergast
Attorney (9/80 to 10/83)
- Alameda County District Attorney
Student Legal Assistant (5/79 to 8/79)
- Executive Committee—Muscular Dystrophy Association, 1983 to 1989; President-1985, 1989
- Alumni Admissions Representative—Occidental College, 1982 to 1985
- Coach—Land Park Little League, 1981, 1982
- Coach—Eastern Little League, 1996 to 2000; Director-1995 to 1999
- Coach—Del Dayo Soccer Club, 1995 to 1998
- Member—Sacramento Library Foundation Community Learning Center Capital Campaign Committee, 2001 to present
- Co-Chairperson—Occidental College Alumni Fund, 2001 to present
- Alumni Regional Coordinator—Occidental College 2005 to present