Sherrie Flynn, Esq.
Leadership: Committee Member of Intellectual Property Practice Group
Sherrie M. Flynn joined Coleman & Horowitt, LLP in 2013. Prior to joining the firm, she was associated with the Fresno intellectual property boutique, The Law Offices of Andrew D. Fortney. She was also formerly associated with the Fresno firm Baker Manock & Jensen.
Sherrie has represented clients in business, real estate, construction (where she has over 30 years of business and engineering experience), business torts and intellectual property registration and enforcement, including numerous patents, trademarks, and copyrights. She serves as a member of the board of directors for Sierra Challenge Express and Central Valley Business Incubator.
- Juris Doctor
Juris Doctor San Joaquin College of Law with High Honors
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering Carnegie Mellon University
Honors and Awards
- San Joaquin College of Law Agricultural Law Review, 2004-2005, Managing Editor
- Business litigation
- Complex litigation
- Construction Litigation
- Unfair competition litigation
- Patent Prosecution
- Trademark, Trade Name and Copyright registration and enforcement
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- All California courts, Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit, United States District Court (Northern and Eastern Districts of California), Registered Patent attorney, USPTO
- Fresno County Bar Association
- Association of Business Trial Lawyers
- American Bar Association