Fort Worth, Texas Attorney
Shayne D. Moses, Esq.
Shayne Moses is a founding partner of the firm. After graduating from St. Mary’s University School of Law in 1986, Shayne passed the Texas Bar and began his litigation practice. He is admitted to practice before the Supreme Court of Texas, the United States District Courts for the Northern, Southern, Eastern and Western Districts of Texas and the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals. Shayne has been board certified in Civil Trial Law since 2000. In 2004 Shayne was admitted to practice by the Oklahoma Bar. Shayne is proud to be a member of the American Board of Trial Advocates, a Life Fellow of the Texas Bar Foundation, a founding member of the Tarrant County Bar Foundation, a member of Mahon Inn, has been selected as a Texas “Superlawyer” by Texas Monthly magazine since 2004, as a “Top Attorney” by Fort Worth, Texas magazine, and is A.V. rated by Martindale-Hubbell. He has extensive experience in representing companies and individuals in a wide array of matters, including but not limited to oil and gas, banking, insurance products, construction, contract and appellate matters. He is experienced in negotiating oil and gas leases, assisting companies with all types of acquisitions and sales, and working on creative means of addressing a variety of business issues. Shayne has also tried complex divorce cases. In addition to his professional interests, Shayne is actively involved with Big Brothers Big Sisters, having served as president and nearly every other position on its board, the Fort Worth Jewish Federation and is a member of Fort Worth Sister Cities.
Articles & Publications:
- The Dominant and Servient Estates in Oil and Gas Operations: The Accommodation Doctrine and Its Limits - By: Shayne D. Moses, David A. Palmer and Timothy D. Howell (Paradigm Winter 2014)
Attorney News & Announcements:
- Two Moses, Palmer & Howell, L.L.P. Founding Partners Named 2014 “Top Attorneys” by Fort Worth, Texas Magazine
- Moses, Palmer & Howell, L.L.P. Founding Partner Recognized by the Fort Worth Business Press
- Three Moses, Palmer & Howell, L.L.P. Attorneys Recognized by Super Lawyers
- Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW) Airport Settlement Documents Receive Final Approval from the Dallas City Council