Los Angeles Attorney
Sedina L. Banks, Esq.
Sedina Banks specializes in environmental litigation and compliance. Her practice focuses on contaminated properties, cost recovery, air quality counseling and litigation, Clean Water Act counseling, CEQA compliance and litigation, underground storage tank counseling, climate change and environmental insurance coverage litigation.
- JD, University of California, Davis School of Law, 2003
- BA, cum laude, Claremont McKenna College, 2000
- Climate Change & Sustainability
- Climate Change Litigation
- Editor of the Greenberg Blawg
- Co-Supervisor/Coordinator of Greenberg Glusker’s pro bono adoption finalization program in connection with the Alliance for Children’s Rights, a non-profit organization dedicated to protecting the rights of children
- Listed, Southern California Rising Stars, 2009-2012
- Avoiding Superfund Liability: EPA Adopts New Standard for Phase I Environmental Site Assessments - Sedina L. Banks and Brian E. Moskal
- Author, The “Erin Brockovich Effect:” How Media Shapes Toxics Policy, U.C. Davis, Environs, Environmental Law & Policy Journal, Spring 2003
- Co-author, New Rules For Environmental Due Diligence, Real Estate Southern California, March 2006
- Co-author, Due Diligence And Cost Recovery, Urban Land Institute Magazine, January 2007