Los Angeles Attorney
Robin Finch, Esq.
Robin Finch specializes in real estate transactional work, including purchase and sale transactions; tax-deferred exchanges; leasing agreements; construction industry-related documentation (including fixed price and cost plus construction agreements, and architectural and engineering agreements); commercial and residential subdivisions; entity structuring; and real estate-related private placements.
- JD, UC Davis School of Law, Order of the Coif, 2001
- BA, University of California, San Diego, 1997
- Construction Contracts
- Real Estate
- Exchanges, Sales & Dispositions
- Mixed-Use Development
- Co-Author, “New California Law Affects Subcontractor Indemnity Clauses,” California Construction, June 2006
- Author, “The Condominium Shift: From the Bedroom to the Boardroom (and beyond),” Office & Commercial: Southern California, Volume VIII, Spring 2006