Robert M. Barnett, Esq.
Languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese
Robert M. Barnett is a partner of the firm who has worked with CCN since its founding in 1994. Mr. Barnett’s practice focuses on serving business clients in the U.S. and Mexico. He works on a wide range of projects including corporate, real estate, foreign investment, transportation, manufacturing and distribution matters, and the legal, tax and immigration issues present in U.S.-Mexico transactions. Mr. Barnett is a frequent speaker on cross-border legal topics who also teaches courses such as International Business Law and NAFTA Law.
Other Practice Areas:
- Texas (1993)
- Missouri (1990)
English, Spanish and Portuguese
- Spring Hill College, Mobile, Alabama, (B.A. History, 1987)
- Saint Louis University School of Law, Saint Louis, Missouri (J.D., 1990)
- Georgetown University Law Center, Washington, D.C. (LL.M., with distinction, 1993)
- State Bar of Texas
- San Antonio Bar Association, International Section
- U.S.-Mexico Bar Association