Los Angeles Attorney
Richard J. Sweet, Esq.
Richard J. Sweet is a corporate attorney specializing in a variety of transactional and regulatory matters, including mergers and acquisitions, contract negotiations and debt and equity financing. Richard has also represented various business entities including private equity firms, investment advisers and middle market high-tech and internet companies.
Richard is experienced in entity formation and advising clients in connection with general corporate and securities matters; drafting and negotiating bylaws, limited partnership and limited liability company operating agreements; drafting and negotiating asset purchase, stock purchase and merger agreements, shareholder agreements and executive compensation agreements and advising clients in connection with internet regulatory issues.
- JD, University of California, Berkeley, Boalt Hall School of Law, 2004
- BA, Cum Laude, University of California, Los Angeles, California, History Major
- Corporate Legal Services
- Financing Transactions
- Corporate Structuring & Operations
- Restaurant, Food & Beverage Law Group
- Author, “Uncertainty and Earnouts,” Corporate Finance Law 360
- Recipient, American Bar Association Legal Opportunity Scholarship
- Alpha Kappa National Honor Society
- Listed, Southern California Rising Stars, 2012
- Member, Speaker Chair, Bruin Professionals, Century City
- Member, Sponsorship Committee, ACG Los Angeles