Los Angeles Attorney
Ricardo P. Cestero, Esq.
Languages: English, Spanish
Ricardo Cestero represents a diverse group of clients in entertainment, real estate and business disputes. Mr. Cestero has particular expertise in First Amendment issues, such as defamation and restraint of speech, as well as extensive experience handling motion picture and television production and distribution disputes and profit participation cases.
- JD, UCLA School of Law, Order of the Coif, 1999
- BA, Oberlin College, Government, 1991
- General Commercial Litigation
- Entertainment Litigation
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation
- Co-Author, “Entertainment Disputes Require Efficient, Non-Glamorous Fixes,” Los Angeles Daily Journal, May 28, 2008
- Regular Contributor, Law Law Land blog
- Listed, Southern California Rising Stars, 2005-2007, 2009
- Top 10 Impact Verdicts of 2009, Los Angeles Daily Journal