Mexico City Attorney
Rene Cacheaux, Esq.
Languages: Spanish, English
Rene Cacheaux is one of three founding partners of CCN. His practice is focused on representing clients from the United States, Canada, Europe, Latin America and Mexico on complex legal matters, principally in the tax and international business areas. Mr. Cacheaux is a frequent speaker on topics ranging from international taxation to foreign investment. His practice encompasses a wide variety of matters including corporate, real estate, foreign investment, maquiladora manufacturing and distribution. Rene Cacheaux is the author of several professional articles and he has served as a professor of international law and taxation at numerous universities in Mexico and the United States.
Spanish and English
- New York University, New York, New York (Masters in Law – LL.M., 1981)
- Escuela Libre de Derecho, Mexico City, Mexico (J.D., 1978)
- Academic Member, Mexican Private International Law Academy
- Mexican Bar Association
- Mexican International Private Law Association
- Association of Professors of International Law
- International Fiscal Association
- Texas-Mexico Bar Association