Mexico City Attorney
Ramon Concha, Esq.
Languages: Spanish, English
Ramon Concha is an associate at CCN, where he has worked since 2005. His practice centers on representing foreign investors doing business in Mexico, particularly in the corporate, international business, maquiladora, transportation, energy, aviation and real estate areas. Before joining the firm, Mr. Concha obtained his masters degree in U.S. legal studies (LL.M.) at the University of Texas School of Law and worked for five years at a business law firm in Mexico City, focusing primarily on administrative and tax litigation. In addition to being authorized to practice law in Mexico, Mr. Concha was admitted to practice in the State of New York in 2005.
- Mexico (2002)
- New York (2005)
Spanish and English
- University of Texas, Austin, Texas (LL.M., 2004)
- Universidad Panamericana, Mexico City, Mexico (J.D., 1999)
- New York State Bar Association
- Ilustre y Nacional Colegio de Abogados de México
- Association of International Petroleum Negotiators
- University of Texas at Austin Alumni Association
- San Antonio Bar Association
Articles & Publications
The Importance of Designating Successor Trust Beneficiaries in Real Estate Management Trusts – By: Marimar Perez-Cacheaux and Ramon Concha