Philip M. de Maine, Esq.
Mr. de Maine represents both plaintiffs and defendants in a broad civil litigation practice. He regularly represents healthcare providers in the defense of medical malpractice claims and licensing matters. He also represents both plaintiffs and defendants in personal injury actions.
His broader civil litigation practice includes litigation of employment matters, homeowner liability and commercial litigation. In 2008, Mr. de Maine was selected for inclusion as a “Super Lawyer,” a distinction that is reserved to 5% of the lawyers in Washington.
- University of Washington, B.A., 1995;
- Willamette University, J.D., cum laude, 1998.
Born in Seattle, Washington, Mr. de Maine has resided in the Puget Sound area for the majority of his life. He and his wife live in the Tacoma area and enjoy spending time with their two young children.
Mr. de Maine is admitted to practice in the State of Washington and the United States District Court, Western District of Washington.
Mr. de Maine is a member of the following professional organizations:
- Tacoma-Pierce County Bar Association
- Washington Health Care Risk Management Society (President 2007-08; Immediate Past President- 2008-09)
- Washington Defense Trial Lawyers Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Washington State Association for Justice