Los Angeles Attorney
Norman H. Levine, Esq.
Norman Levine is a member of Greenberg Glusker’s Litigation Department. He has served on the Firm’s Management Committee since 1991, and was Firm’s Managing Partner from 1998 until 2011.
Mr. Levine handles complex commercial disputes in federal and state courts and before arbitration panels.
He has represented clients in a variety of industries. He has represented parties in shareholder and partnership disputes and in disputes between management and investors. Mr. Levine has represented parties engaged in virtually every aspect of the real estate industry, handling disputes between joint owners of property, buyers and sellers, landlords and tenants, adjacent landowners, borrowers and lenders, clients and brokers, and developers and investors. He has also litigated significant intellectual property issues of first impression, resulting in favorable appellate decisions. Mr. Levine has also defended employers in wrongful termination and discrimination matters.
- JD, Stanford University, 1974
- MA, University of Pennsylvania, 1971
- BA, University of Pennsylvania, 1971
- Intellectual Property
- Real Estate Litigation
- Real Estate
- Listed, Best Lawyers in America, 2007-2012
- Listed, Southern California Super Lawyers, 2004-2006, 2009-2013
- Rated, “AV Preeminent 5.0 out of 5,” Martindale Hubbell