Mike Ogborn, Esq.
Mike has tried approximately 200 cases to completion. He understands that not all cases are cases that should be tried, but each case should be prepared as if it will be tried to give the client the best opportunity to achieve a fair or adequate result.
In addition to being active in his community and with his children’s activities, Mike also spends time being active with the Trial Bar. Currently Mike is an officer in the Colorado Trial Lawyers Association. Mike began his career as a Deputy District Attorney in Denver, Colorado. Since his departure from the DA’s office he has tried and successfully negotiated a variety of cases.
Areas of Practice
Contract, Personal Injury, Business Breach of Contract, Products Liability, Construction Law
- Charles Williams Construction v. State of Colorado
- Specialized Grading Enterprises, Inc. v. Goodland Construction, Inc.In re Estate of Klarner 113 P.3d 150 2005 (Colo 2005)
- DC Concrete Management v. Mid- Century Ins. 39 P.3d 1205 (Colo App 2001)
- University of Denver College of Law
- University of Colorado
- U.S. District Court District of Colorado
- U.S. District Court District of Nebraska
- U.S. Court of Appeals 10th Circuit