Royal Oak Attorney
Mark S. Demorest, Esq.
- University of Michigan Law School, J.D., magna cum laude, 1983
- Elected to the Order of the Coif, top 10% of law school class.
- Harvard College, B.A., magna cum laude, 1979
- Massachusetts Attorney General’s Office (between college and law school), investigated corruption in the award of state contracts.
- Practicing law for over 25 years.
- September 1998, founded Demorest Law Firm, PLLC.
- All Michigan Courts
- United States Supreme Courts
- U.S. Courts of Appeals for the Fourth, Sixth, Seventh and Federal Circuits
- U.S. District Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Michigan
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of Illinois
- International Society of Primerus Law Firms, Vice Chair of Primerus Business Law Institute, Chair Chairperson of Real Estate Group
- State Bar of Michigan
- American Bar Association
- Oakland County Bar Association
- Michigan Super Lawyer (Business Law) 2007 – present
- Who’s Who in America
- Who’s Who in American Law
- AV rated in the Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory, which is the highest possible rating and indicates that he has been rated by his peers as having the highest level of legal ability and ethical standards.
- Birmingham Bloomfield Chamber of Commerce, Board of Directors, Chairperson of Member Development Initiative
- Dearborn Chamber of Commerce, Board of Directors, Chairperson of Nominating Committee.
- American Arbitration Association, Detroit Regional Office, Commercial Advisory Committee, Member.
- U.S. Lacrosse, Michigan Chapter, Board of Directors
- Harvard Club of Eastern Michigan, Board of Directors
- Interviewer for Harvard College Admissions Office
Attorney News & Announcements