Mark Lavers, Esq.
Phone: +44 20 7209 2000
Mark has great experience of acting on a broad range of commercial property transactions for clients in both the public and private sectors. His work covers taking and granting leases, acquisitions and disposals, secured lending and development projects, as well as corporate support, acting for owner occupiers and property management.
Mark joined Marriott Harrison as a partner in 2011. Mark had previously been a partner at Sprecher Grier Halberstam, Reynolds Porter Chamberlain and Fox & Gibbons. He trained and qualified in 1987 at Turner Kenneth Brown. Mark has been “recommended” by Legal 500.
- Acting for numerous tenants (including architects, banks and insurers) on their leases of their headquarters buildings
- Advising on the acquisition of a retail park as an investment for a family trust
- Strategic advice to both landlords and tenants covering areas such as lease renewals and break clauses
- Corporate support – Mark has carried out property work on very many company acquisitions and disposals, sometimes where there are over 20 properties in different jurisdictions
Area of Practice:
- Real Estate
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Leisure and Hotels
- Renewables and Cleantech