Los Angeles Attorney
Kenneth S. Fields, Esq.
Ken’s practice involves all aspects of real estate transactions, including buying and selling individual properties and multi-property portfolios, construction and development and leasing of industrial, retail and office properties, and permanent, construction, mezzanine and other real estate secured loans. His clients include industrial, retail and office building owners and tenants, commercial brokerage firms and real estate investors and syndicators.
Ken has assisted clients in buying or selling hundreds of millions of dollars worth of real estate assets, has negotiated leases affecting millions of square feet of space and has helped clients raise hundreds of millions of dollars in real estate syndications.
Ken frequently represents owners and tenants in single-tenant “big-box” leases. Ken understands his clients’ business objectives, and strives to help achieve those objectives in an efficient and cost effective manner. He maintains a business-like and deal-oriented approach, focusing on what is important to his clients.
- JD, Loyola Marymount University; Loyola Law School of Los Angeles, St. Thomas More Law Honor Society, 1989
- BA, University of California, Los Angeles, 1986
- Real Estate
- Restaurant, Food & Beverage Law Group
Articles & Publications
- Author, “Commercial 2013 Real Estate Update,” Western Real Estate Business, December 2012
- Author, “Know Your Loans-Protect Your Company’s Interests by Getting Familiar with Loan Disbursement,” Construction Today, April 2011
- Author, “Letters of Intent May Be Binding,” The Real Estate Journal, May 2004
Awards & Recognitions
- Super Lawyer, 2005 – 2006, 2008 – 2010, 2012 – 2013
- Founding Member, Advisory Committee of the Conejo Valley Boys and Girls’ Clubs
- Former Chairman, Legal Committee of Heal the Bay