Keith A. Olbricht, Esq.
Keith is a 1997 graduate of Arizona State University and a 2000 graduate of Arizona State University’s College of Law. A native of Arizona, Keith focuses on Construction Law, Commercial Litigation, Insurance Coverage Litigation, and Personal Injury Litigation. Keith’s clients include individuals, insured parties and self-insured companies.
During law school, Keith completed a study on clemency in the State of Arizona and, in July of 2000, his article “The Quality of Mercy: A History of Clemency in Arizona” was published in The Defender magazine. Shortly thereafter, in November of 2000, the Arizona Court of Appeals cited the article in McDonald v. Thomas, 198 Ariz. 590, 12 P.3d 1194 (Ct. App. 2000). The Arizona Supreme Court then cited Keith’s article favorably in vacating the Court of Appeals in McDonald v. Thomas, 200 Ariz. 35, 40 P.3d 819 (2002).
Prior to joining Burch & Cracchiolo, Keith practiced with a small firm in Scottsdale, where he focused on products liability, personal injury, premises liability, and workers’ compensation litigation.
Insurance Defense / Personal Injury Litigation
J.D., Arizona State University College of Law, 2000
• Order of the Barristers
• Pedrick Scholar
• Goodwin Raup Trial Advocacy Scholarship
• Trial Advocacy Traveling Team
B.A., English, Arizona State University, 1997
United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
United States District Court for the District of Arizona
Areas of Concentration
Construction Contracts & Related Litigation
Construction Defect Litigation
Environmental/Toxic Tort Litigation
Government/Public Entity Liability
Personal Injury and Wrongful Death Litigation
Premises Liability Litigation
• Jury award of $25,000.00 to plaintiff in personal injury case in which plaintiff sought in in excess of $1,000,000.00
• Defense verdict for in personal injury/construction defect case in which plaintiff sought in excess of $2.0 Million
• Defense verdict for home builder in personal injury/construction defect case in which plaintiff sought in excess of $1.5 Million
• Defense of wrongful death claims for provider and insured
• Defense of heavy machinery distribution company for wrongful death claims
• Defense of insured in general liability case
American Bar Association
State Bar of Arizona
Maricopa County Bar Association
Presentations and Publications
“The Quality of Mercy: A History of Clemency in Arizona,” The Defender, July 2000