Jonathan Leigh-Hunt, Esq.
Phone: +44 20 7209 2000
Jonathan is a corporate lawyer, with a particular focus on venture capital and private equity. He acts for institutions, management teams and investee companies on a wide range of transactions, as well as advises on acquisitions, disposals and general corporate matters.
Jonathan joined Marriott Harrison LLP as a trainee in 2002. Jonathan became a partner at Marriott Harrison LLP in 2012. Prior to joining, Jonathan had a successful career in PR and marketing working for, amongst others, the Arts Council of England and the Copyright Licensing Agency Limited.
- Advising Mobeus on various investments, including Virgin Wines and the popular baby brand Gro Group
- Acting for the shareholders on the secondary buyout of the Digico mixing desk and consoles business backed by ISIS Private Equity and HSBC Bank
- Acting for management on the MBO of the Procam Television facilities business
- Acting for OPRO Group on its acquisition of the “Maru” swimwear brand
- Advising on the sale of the AppDNA migration software business to Citrix Systems Inc.
Areas of Practice:
- Private Equity and Venture Capital
- M & A
- Reorganisations and Structuring