John C. Graffe, Jr., Esq.
Mr. Graffe is a trial attorney with over 25 years experience defending professional liability, product liability, wrongful death and personal injury cases.
Mr. Graffe’s practice involves work in both state and federal courts, mediation and arbitration.
Born in Tacoma, Washington, Mr. Graffe has resided in the Puget Sound area all of his life.
Mr. Graffe has been admitted to practice in the states of Washington and Oregon, the United States District Court, Western District of Washington and the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.
Mr. Graffe is AV-rated by Martindale Hubbell (highest rating available — www.martindale.com). He is regularly chosen by his peers as a “Super Lawyer,” a distinction that is limited to 5% of the bar, and is a member of ABOTA.
- University of Washington, B.A., 1978
- Willamette University, J.D., 1981
- American Bar Association
- Oregon State Bar Association
- Washington State Bar Association
- Seattle-King County Bar Association
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- Washington Health Care Risk Management Society
- Washington Defense Trial Lawyers Association
- Defense Research Institute