Los Angeles Attorney
Joel Weinstein, Esq.
Joel Weinstein chairs the Firm’s Corporate practice. His hands-on experience and legal expertise enable him to handle the increasing complexities of today’s transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, asset and stock sales, private and public debt and equity financings, license and distribution arrangements, strategic alliances, and SEC reporting requirements. He advises corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships, joint ventures and individual entrepreneurs on business entity structures, corporate governance, director responsibilities and investor agreements.
Joel frequently applies his broad experience as “outside general counsel” for closely held businesses. He helps clients with all facets of operating their businesses, as well as with succession planning and tax planning for ownership transfers.
- JD, Cornell University
- BA, Mathematics, University of Akron
- Corporate Legal Services
- Financing Transactions
- Joint Ventures & Strategic Alliances
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Corporate Structuring & Operations
- Restaurant, Food & Beverage Law Group
- Rated, “AV Preeminent 5.0 out of 5,” Martindale Hubbell
- Listed, “Southern California Super Lawyers,” in Mergers & Acquisitions, 2006, 2008-2013
- Member, State Bar of California
- Member, Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Member, Century City Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, ProVisors
- Young Presidents’ Organization
- University of Southern California Business Expansion Network