Jeffrey Q. Jackson, Esq.
Jeff maintains a business-focused practice with an emphasis on complex commercial and real estate transactions, corporate and limited liability company formation and governance, and commercial litigation. He has extensive experience in all areas of real estate, including purchase and sale, development , construction, leasing, finance, quiet title, mechanic’s liens, judicial foreclosures, evictions, and the drafting of covenants, easements, and licenses. Jeff also regularly represents clients in various business acquisitions and sales, and private debt and equity financing transactions. In addition to his transactional and litigation practices, Jeff serves as general counsel for numerous clients, handling a wide array of day-to-day business matters. He enjoys the relationships that have developed with those long-term clients, and the clients appreciate having a trusted and accessible advisor who serves as a single point of contact for all of their legal needs. Jeff represents a diverse clientele including real estate developers, private lenders, restaurant operators, biodiesel operators, contractors, business brokers, landlords, tenants, IT service providers, real estate investors such as vacation home buyers and sellers, and entrepreneurs in various industries.
- University of Denver, 1995, J.D., class rank top 15%
- Vanderbilt University, 1991, B.S., cum laude
- Colorado, 1995
Associations & Memberships:
- Arapahoe County Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- Associate Attorney, Eckelberger & Associates (Greenwood Village, CO), 1995–2000
- Partner, Eckelberger & Jackson, LLC (Greenwood Village, CO), 2000–2007
- Jackson Law Offices, P.C. (Centennial & Littleton, CO), 2007–2011
- Timmins LLC, 2012 – present
- Admitted to practice law in Colorado (1995)
- Colorado and Denver Bar Associations
- Arapahoe Bar Association Law Day Committee, Co-Chairman 2011-2012
- Colorado Flood Relief Program Volunteer, 2013