Mexico City Attorney
Jeffrey A. Hiller, Esq.
Jeffrey A. Hiller serves as of counsel to CCN, where he has practiced since 1996. Mr. Hiller’s focus is on civil litigation matters in Texas in both state and federal courts. His principal practice areas include business litigation, business disputes, real estate litigation, collections, international law, consumer law and debtor/creditor disputes.
Other Practice Areas:
- International Law
- Consumer Law
- St. Mary’s University, San Antonio, Texas (J.D., 1994)
- University of Texas, San Antonio, Texas (Biology, 1989)
- John M. Harlan Society
- San Antonio Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas
- United States District Courts for the Southern and Western Districts of Texas
- United States Court of Appeals, 5th Circuit