San Francisco, California Attorney
Horace W. Green, Esq.
Mr. Green’s practice focuses on the representation of insurers, third party administrators, and employers in ERISA litigation, in litigation involving life, health, and disability insurance policies, general business litigation, and employment litigation.
Mr. Green earned his J.D. in 1984 from Stanford University. Prior to attending law school, Mr. Green attended the University of California at Santa Barbara, where he graduated in 1978 with a Bachelor of Arts degree.
Member, State Bar of California
Admitted to practice before the United States District Courts for the Northern, Eastern, Central and Southern Districts of California, and the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeal
Committee Chair, Employee Benefits Committee, ABA Tort Trial and Insurance Practice Section, 2003 – 2004
Vice Chair, Employee Benefits Committee of the Torts and Insurance Practice Section of the American Bar Association, 1998 – 2000, 2005-2006
Member, ABA Joint Committee on Employee Benefits, 2001 – 2004
Member, California State Bar Committee on Professional Responsibility and Conduct, 1992 – 1995
Member, Bar Association of San Francisco
Member, California Minority Counsel Program
Vice Chair, Government and Political Affairs Committee, BOMA
Vice Chair, MARES
Articles & Publications:
- Alert – California Supreme Court Re-Vists Mandatory Arbitration Clauses in Employment Contracts
- Alert – Real Estate Update: Efforts Continue to Create “Split Roll” and /or to Increase Taxes on Business
- Alert – Update Re Affordable Care Act: Model Notices for Employees
Attorney News & Announcements:
- Six Buchman Provine Brothers Smith LLP Attorneys Recognized by 2014 Super Lawyers
- Two Buchman Provine Brothers Smith LLP Attorneys Named San Francisco’s Top Rated Lawyers for 2013
- New Partner Joins Buchman Provine Brothers Smith LLP