Edwin C. Bull, Esq.
- J.D., Arizona State University, 1980
- B.A., University of Nebraska at Lincoln, 1976
Areas of Concentration
- Administrative Law Land Use and Zoning Real Estate Development Real Estate Finance
Honors & Awards
- Selected, Best Lawyers in America, 2014 Lawyer of the Year, Phoenix, Land Use and Zoning Law
- Selected, Best Lawyers in America
Land Use and Zoning Law 2003-2015 edition
Real Estate Law 2003-2015 edition
- Selected, Southwest Super Lawyers 2007-2014
- Selected, Arizona’s Finest Lawyers 2011-2014
- Selected, Arizona Business Magazine Top Lawyers, Real Estate, 2014
- Listed, Chambers & Partners USA Guide, Leading Individual Attorney, an annual listing of the leading business lawyers and law firms in the world, 2005-2014
- Quarterbacked hundreds of land use entitlements teams in obtaining the zoning and other approvals needed for numerous PADs, PCDs and mixed use developments, two regional shopping malls, several retail power centers and neighborhood shopping centers, office developments, industrial developments, single-family subdivisions, multi-family communities, mega-churches, electrical power plants, and other developments.
- Often plays a key role in communications among developers, multi-disciplined staffs, and government officials to achieve solutions needed to break impasses, obtain permits, commence construction, and achieve occupancy.
- Served as lead counsel on numerous development agreements.
- Regularly facilitates communications between developers and concerned neighbors with the goal of providing information, addressing concerns, and resolving or mitigating opposition prior to public hearings.
- Often leads or participates in due diligence for potential purchasers of raw land and partially improved or fully improved real property.
- State Bar of Arizona
- Maricopa County Bar Association
- Ed has participated over the years in diverse community, civic, philanthropic, development, and political activities. He has also participated in numerous Planning processes and Zoning Ordinance updates in various municipalities.
Attorney News & Announcements
- 11 Burch & Cracchiolo Attorneys Selected by Best Lawyers of America© 2015
- Ed Bull and Brennan Ray Honored by Chambers USA 2014
- Twenty Attorneys at Burch & Cracchiolo Selected as Southwest Super Lawyers/Rising Stars
- Seven Burch & Cracchiolo Attorneys Receive Top Lawyers 2014 Ranking
- Six Burch & Cracchiolo Shareholders Selected by Best Lawyers in America® 2014
- Two Burch & Cracchiolo Partners Named ‘Lawyer of the Year’
- Burch & Cracchiolo, P.A. Ranked as a Leading Law Firm by Chambers USA
- Twenty-two Attorneys at Burch & Cracchiolo Selected as Southwest Super Lawyers
- Eighteen Attorneys at Burch & Cracchiolo Named Among Top in Arizona by Southwest Super Lawyers
- Three Burch & Cracchiolo Attorneys Receive 2012 Top Lawyers Ranking