Los Angeles Attorney
Darryl Cluster, Esq.
Darryl Cluster’s practice focuses on a broad spectrum of estate planning services including succession planning and tax savings.
In addition, Mr. Cluster counsels nonprofit organizations of all types including family foundations, operating foundations and public charities.
- JD, University of California, Berkeley Boalt Hall School of Law, 1989
- BA, University of Southern California 1982
- Private Client Services
- Charities & Nonprofit Organizations
- Trusts & Estates Administration
- Trusts & Estates Planning
- Author, “How to Pick a Worthy Charity,” Smart Business Los Angeles, September 2012
- Co-author, “Designating Retirement Plan Beneficiaries,” Estate Planning 2007, UCLA School of Law
- Author, “Preserving the Income Tax Charitable Deduction for Gifts to Foreign Charities,” Philanthropy Alert, October, 2002
- Scheduled Speaker, 31st Annual UCLA-CEB Estate Planning Institute, May, 2009
- Speaker, 29th Annual UCLA-CEB Estate Planning Institute, May, 2007
- Lecturer, Nonprofit Law Update, Local Association of Certified Public Accountants