Claude T. Prevost, III, Esq.
- Retail / Hospitality / Entertainment
- Commercial Construction
- Residential Construction
- Charleston School of Law, Juris Doctor
- Wofford College, BA Business Economics
- Cum Laude
Bar & Court Admissions
- South Carolina
- U.S. District Court, District of South Carolina
Claude T. Prevost, III is an associate practicing in construction defect litigation, retail/hospitality/entertainment law including negligent work allegations and premises liability law including “slip and fall” cases. During law school, Claude served as a summer intern for The Honorable Sol Blatt, Jr. in Charleston in 2006. During the summer of 2007, Claude served as a summer intern for The Honorable Bristow Marchant in Columbia while also working as a law clerk for Collins & Lacy. Claude performed 300 hours of Pro Bono work during law school prior to joining Collins & Lacy in 2008.
Practice Focus/Trial Experience
- Construction: defending developers, general contractors and subcontractors in areas of construction defect litigation.
- Premises Liability: representing retail and restaurant clients in personal injury actions arising from “slip and fall” and ”trip and fall” cases.
- Retail/Hospitality/Entertainment: representing the leading national and regional companies in the hotel, food service, entertainment and retail industries, focusing on the protection of their brands, assets and patrons’ good will.
Professional, Civic and Community Involvement